I know kids love puzzle jigsaw, even adults, such as myself, love playing the mind-trick game. It gives our brains some exercise. That’s why I love playing this kind of game online… ^_^
Would you believe it took me 11 minutes and 52 seconds to finish this Red Stlletto Shoe jigsaw puzzle? I was playing the 67-Piece Classic Cut at JigZone.com. They have different jigsaw puzzles you can try everyday with different cuts.
I hope next time I can play and finish their puzzles in less than 8 minutes. That’s my goal!
I found this cool jigsaw game before and tried it once. ^_^ I wasn’t good at jigsaw, so didn’t came back to the site. But today, a website pointed me again to this jigsaw game and tried my luck.
So, embarrassing because the game, Cat Inverted, for 14 mins. and 42 seconds. Lols!
Do you want to try it too?
Challenging so I guess, I’ll play the game frequently this time.
Too bad I’m not residing in US… I would love to join this giveaway.
Moviefone is giving away not one, not two, but seven Eddie Murphy movies on Blu-ray for free: “Trading Places,” “Beverly Hills Cop,” “48 Hours,” “Coming to America,” “Dreamgirls,” “Imagine That,” and “A Thousand Words.”
Follow this official rules to join:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- The comment must be left before FRIDAY, JUNE 29 at 5:00PM EST.
- You may enter ONCE.
- THREE winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- One grand prize winner will receive a combo Blu-ray pack of the following titles: “Trading Places” (valued at $7.99), “Beverly Hills Cop” (valued at $8.99), “48 Hours” (valued at $12.49), “Coming to America” (valued at $7.99), “Dreamgirls” (valued at $13.49), “Imagine That” (valued at $12.99) and “A Thousand Words” (valued at $22.99).
- Two runners-up will receive a Blu-ray copy of “A Thousand Words” (valued at $22.99).
Make sure you enter with valid email address. ^_^
Sharing this giveaway from MovieFone.com.